Deliverance Church Kira Media Ministry
The purpose of the Media Ministry here at Deliverance Church Kira is to carry the Gospel of Jesus Christ to our visually-driven, ever-changing world through the use of technology and media, and to equip other ministries of the church to use digital and electronic media as a worship and outreach tool. This ministry not only provides the technical support required for our worship services but also records various events, teachings, and sermons, which are made available on our online platforms and for viewing or podcasting at our website.
To assist in the fulfillment of spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ by utilizing the various methods of technology available.
“And he said to them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the good news to the whole creation.” Mark 16:15 (NKJV)
Ministry Responsibilities and Tasks
- To create Christian based content through photography, audio and video recording of the various Spiritual Religious events; provide media services and support to the various ministries
- To invest in the God-given vision of the church
- To assist in fulfilling the main Spiritual foundation mission of the church
- To manage and supervise the usage of church media equipment with the guidance of the church leadership.
- To maintain and update the various methods of media used for communication and the sharing of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
To produce and render quality photos, audio, and video recordings for distribution in doing the ‘Work of the Church’, which is the fulfilling of Jesus’ command.
“Go out and train everyone you meet, far and near, in this way of life, marking them by baptism in the threefold name: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit,” Matthew 28:19(MSG)
“Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 3:13-14 (KJV)
- To contribute to the Faith and financial income of the church.
- Broadcasting live audio and video to the church auditorium and internet.
- Recording audio and video during regular church services and special events.
- Audio and video editing or recorded services and other special events for archive, broadcast, and production.
- Production, duplication, and distribution of recorded audio and video files to fulfill order requests, sermon messages, and other special events.
- Providing audio and video support for evangelistic outreach and other special events outside of the church building.
- To train, groom, and empower individuals that are interested in media ministry project/s.
Ministry Core Values
“Without good direction, people lose their way; the more wise counsel you follow, the better your chances.” Proverbs 11:14 (MSG)
- Spiritual growth & development
“Then the way you live will always honor and please the Lord, and your lives will produce every kind of good fruit. All the while, you will grow as you learn to know God better and better,” Colossians 1:10(NLT)
We strive to provide the opportunity for all to know God and make Him known.
- All members of our ministry are required to believe what we believe in. We make it clear early on that God is the owner of our Ministry. Therefore, all that we do centers around Him. This includes many efforts to sow seeds of faith all around through various efforts.
- We will not force anyone to believe, but they will certainly have opportunities to hear.
So we say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?” Hebrews 13:6(NIV)
We are Positive on what we do!
- Choose to have a positive outlook no matter the circumstance.
- Faith that together we can solve whatever comes our way.
- Energy, initiative, and enthusiasm are contagious — let it spread at epidemic proportions.
- Speak positively about the ministry and each other — always.
- Things won’t always go right or as planned. But we keep it in perspective — count our blessings; remember what a truly bad day in life can look like. Reframe and put it into context.
- Celebrate successes.
- We strive for Excellency
“But as you excel in everything—in faith, in speech, in knowledge, in all earnestness, and in our love for you—see that you excel in this act of grace also,” 2 Corinthians 8:7(ESV)
We are in this to make a difference, and that excellence has to start from within each one of us.
- Listen, understand, move forward every day via our creativity, influence, organization, and tools.
- Activity and accomplishment are not one and the same — apply ourselves to what makes a difference.
- Requires our dedication, focus, and hard work — no shortcuts.
- Earn the business — to keep it, it must be earned.
- We will never achieve perfection on all fronts, but we commit to give our very best because our teammates and audience deserve it.
- Community impact
“Let every skillful man among you come, and make all that the LORD has commanded,” Exodus 35:10(NASB)
We use our talents, skills, and treasures to make a difference in those who need it most.
- We believe we are part of the community in which we work and live in, and therefore have the responsibility to give back to that community. Whether through benevolence or community service, we are going to take the time and energy to give to those who need it.
- Integrity in all decisions
“Whoever walks in integrity walks securely, but he who makes his ways crooked will be found out.” Proverbs 10:9(ESV)
- We strive to serve God and minister to the church by being honest, showing a consistent and uncompromising adherence to strong morals and in addition, following ethical principles and values that apply to Christianity in relation to the media ministry.
Brethren, if a man is overtaken in any trespass, you who are spiritual restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness, considering yourself lest you also be tempted. Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ,” Galatians 6:1-2(NKJV)
The team members, and all our audience, viewers, followers, etc, are counting on you!
- We do what we say we’ll do, and when we say it. Make our word one that others can take to the bank.
- Take ownership, encourage, help, and let others “own” their responsibility.
- Follow up. We are one another’s keeper.
- Bring in the ship — regardless of the waters.
- We are One/we work as a team
“From him, the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work.” Ephesians 4:16(NIV)
Teamwork is vital for our success. We feel, act, and behave as one big team.
- We Are One is more than just our overarching value – it’s the backbone of our very philosophy. It captures our desire to foster an engaging and inclusive workplace; and our recognition that we are the sum of our collective talent.
- The complexity of our work also means that we rely on teamwork – there are no ‘one-person’ tasks/jobs, but collaborative efforts. This value of unitedness helps create an environment where everyone feels connected, enabling collective intelligence.
- Employee skilling & development
“Good people will prosper like palm trees, Grow tall like Lebanon cedars..,” Psalm 92:12(MSG)
We strive to create an atmosphere that inspires and enables people to reach their full potential.
- Our goal is to provide the resources and inspiration required to “move” them forward on their path. Sometimes this means they advance within our ministry and sometimes it means they move on to other opportunities. Either way, we want to help!
- We are solutions-oriented
“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you,” Matthew 7:7(NKJV)
Our end goal is to help provide as clear and quick a solution as humanly possible. Sometimes, this requires exercising relationship-building skills as well as experience and expertise.
- No matter how big or small the circumstance, we find a way to get things done and done right. We won’t sleep until we find the answer and/or fix a problem. We don’t just solve problems, we help identify the source of a question or challenge and provide the right or a better, way of doing things.
- We think critically. This requires the ability to think, evaluate, analyze, and decide clearly and quickly, in such a way that helps solve a problem.
- We funnel all decisions through a filter that helps answer ‘why’. This unique approach immediately gets to the heart of the matter, or the individual, where the roots help clarify the situation or question.